Summer Sticks and Pucks. Please check the Calendar for updates to our current schedule.
Fall / Winter Sticks and Pucks Schedule
Tuesdays - 11:45pm to 1:15pm
Eddie Edgar Ice Arena Sticks and Pucks – Rules
- We are now offering ice time for players of all ages to practice their skating, puck handling, and shooting skills.
- 17 years and under – USA Hockey guidelines for Full Hockey Equipment is needed for participation.
- 18 years and over – Hockey helmet and gloves required – Strongly recommend Full Hockey Equipment
- Waivers must be signed by participants or participant’s parents if under 18 years of age.
- Nets, Shooter Tutors, pucks, and cones will be provided
- No Games are to be played.
- No designed or scheduled practices or training sessions to be held during Sticks and Pucks.
- Kids 17 years and younger must be accompanied by their parent who must remain in the rink at all times.
- Limited to 40 skaters
- No pick-up games allowed
- Cost is $8.00 per skater
- Locker rooms will be provided
THE RINK ATTENDANT/MANAGER RETAINS THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANYONE FROM THE ICE SURFACE FOR INNAPROPIATE CONDUCT